Friday, June 24, 2011

Meow meow, kitty kitty! - An Etsy Treasury

'Meow meow, kitty kitty!' by becklo

Etsy items that bring out the crazy cat lady in me.


Vinyl wall art decal--Kitty ...
$12.00

Kitty Cat Face - Handmade Mi...
$

Am I in trouble - Little Kit...
$45.00

Isabelle. Limited edition 8...
$

Chocolate Brown Greek godnes...
$

My Little Kitty - Antique Br...
$10.00

Red Lucky Kitties Tshirt Dre...
$

SALE Pencil Roll / Makeup Br...
$

Two Brothers Debating
$20.00

Cat Art - SOMEBODY has got t...
$17.00

Hals Laughing Cavalier Cat F...
$9.99

Original pen and ink drawing...
$50.00



This is such a cool idea to be able to list treasuries from Etsy like this! I made this one about some really cool cat items I've found, and after seeing the posts from MelJoy Creations, I figured I'd give it a shot. Are there any treasuries you've made, been featured in or just enjoy in general?

No comments :

Post a Comment