Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Free shipping at Becklo Photography and Design

I hate calculating shipping charges when I'm planning on ordering something online. It makes a good deal turn into a not-so-good deal fast. I have to imagine I'm not the only one. So I've officially removed any and all shipping charges from my sales - both domestic and international orders.




I sell photographs. They are incredibly lightweight. Shipping costs are probably attributed more to the packaging to keep said photos safe. Even when an order contains multiple items or larger prints, it's not that bad. I can swing shipping costs if someone is willing to pay me to display my art in their homes or to give as gifts.




Besides, not only will customers not have to think about shipping costs when they buy from my shop... I won't have to think about shipping costs when I sell something!

No comments :

Post a Comment