Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Remember me?

I don't know what it is that keeps me from writing. I enjoy writing. I regularly think about writing. And I'm good at writing.

So what is it? Laziness? A lack of energy? It's definitely not a matter of having little time. I'm sure if I had a decent computer and a regular Internet connection, things would be much easier. But alas, here I am making excuses.

But the fact remains I want to write. So now I'm writing.



 Though I'm really writing for myself, I bet having an audience would help. I don't think I'd be on Twitter as much as I am if I were sending 140 characters out into nothingness. I have enough close friends who also tweet regularly that it isn't an issue. Regularly blogging friends, though? Not many. And the ones I have are also active on Twitter, so...


No comments :

Post a Comment