Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

I was debating making this an Etsy listing because I wasn't sure how well it would go over.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar by Becklo on Etsy.com
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." - Sigmund Freud
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68297734/freud-cigar-mounted-photograph

I decided to go ahead and list it today because if nothing else, it makes me laugh. Freud could point out what he thought was psychologically wrong in anyone, but he saw himself to be normal. I'm inclined to believe that obsessing over other people's obsessions makes a different case. But who am I to say? I take pictures of action figures and tampons!

2 comments :

  1. Bwahahahaha! This is awesome! I sooo want this for work but I would get in trouble. I have a work-tampon story for you that got me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @She is Sara Remind me to remind you to tell me said story!

    ReplyDelete