Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stupid furniture

Two posts in one day? Why not? I'm excited because I've spent the weekend hanging out with Sara and Kyle, helping them move. And not that they lived far from me to begin with, but now they live only a few streets over and it's easier to simply walk to their new house than drive.

Last night we had a wonderful time transporting a couch... I was behind the camera for the whole time, so I probably had the best time of all.


Even Dan thought it was hilarious, sore hands and all. It's further evidence of how much I love my friends.

6 comments :

  1. God that was so funny! I am really glad that you recorded all of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude want to study with me after work tomorrow? I need to do a few hours of homework and I need to steal interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @She is Sara YESSSSSSSSS. I also want to start accompanying you on Louie walks so I can get my exer-ma-cize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I can pick you up after work, grab my stuff and do homework, then pick up Louie from my parents after and walk him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crushing your hand and spewing profanity is an integral part of moving... very humorous when it isn't happening to you!

    ReplyDelete