Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This Day In History: February 2, 2007

I think I will do a This Week In History segment outlining my 2007 trip to New York. February 2 wasn't too big of a day as far as pictures go. I was still recovering from a long trip the day before! Kandas had to work and I had forgotten to pack socks, so her brother Brent took me to the mall. I bought some cheap argyle socks that I still own and wear even now, holes sewn up over and over again. But the most exciting thing about this trip?

I wanted to go to Bloomingdales. Never been to one! They don't have them in Michigan. And damnit, I wanted a Big Brown Bag!

It turns out there was nothing there I could afford. Not even something small for a Little Brown Bag. But this made it all worthwhile:


brent


And then we had lunch at IHOP and it was delicious.

No comments :

Post a Comment